Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Blogging Away

Wow- I've really been deficient in posting to this blog. I know it was a class assignment but honestly, I've talked to my class members enough for the term :)

I'll take the hit in points to have accomplished something else in that time. I have begun 3 blogs since the second half of the term and they are going great! One is for the 4th-6th graders on audiobooks that they are listening to. Another is for my media techs and I to share ideas, discuss issues and just generally communicate with one another. The last one I just recently started for tech issues. Right now it has limited access to those of us on the tech committee but the goal is once people become a little comfortable is to open it up to the district.

I also created my first and second wikis. One for Jason's Gold by Will Hobbs for a 6th grade class to contribute to (I hope). The other is, again, for the tech committee to begin working on implementing our tech plan and writing the next version.

What an exciting term! I became comfortable enough with some of these ideas to really get moving on them.

No comments: